Join us for happy hour at the Cleveland History Center to celebrate Black History Month with our History on Tap event! Focusing on the life and works of Allen E. Cole and the ongoing perspective of black culture through art in Cleveland, we will host interdisciplinary artists from Cleveland’s ever-expanding visual arts community.
- Meet and greet with local artists
- Collaborative art stations.
- Create your own work of art that will be exhibited in a permanent installation in our museum!
- Unique photo opportunities
- Pop-up exhibit showcasing WRHS Collections
Free with paid admission to the Cleveland History Center. Cocktails, beer, wine, and snacks available for purchase.
Catered by Southern Cafe, A Premier Soul Food Restaurant