Relive the heyday of Euclid Beach Park at the Cleveland History Center’s fourth annual celebration of our most beloved lakeside amusement park! Join us on Saturday, July 21 for a fun-filled day of nostalgia, including:
- Unlimited Carousel Rides
- Pony Rides ($)
- Rocket Car Rides ($)
- Midway Games ($)
- Face Painting ($)
- Make & Take Crafts
- Food Truck ($)
- Euclid Beach Vanilla Frozen Custard ($)
- Humphrey’s Popcorn Balls ($)
Purchase your tickets below now!
New this year – Special Lolly the Trolley Euclid Beach Park Tours – Tickets for the 1:00 tour are now SOLD OUT! There are two spots left on the 3:00 tour still available. Call now to put your name on our wait list!
Enjoy a round-trip tour from the Cleveland History Center’s Euclid Beach Park Grand Carousel to the Cleveland MetroParks’ Euclid Beach Park on Lolly the Trolley! This one-day-only experience features:
- Storytelling and narration provided by a Euclid Beach Park Grand Carousel volunteer
- A picturesque drive through the Cleveland Cultural Gardens and Bratenahl on the way to Euclid Beach Park
- Euclid Beach Park Day celebration and activities, as well as admission to the entire Cleveland History Center
- Unlimited rides on the Euclid Beach Park Grand Carousel
- Opportunity to capture your memories with the Carousel Memory Project
Tours last approximately 90 minutes and can accommodate 27-29 participants. Lolly the Trolley will depart from the Cleveland History Center at 1:00pm and 3:00pm. To reserve your spot on the tour, call 216-721-5722 x1502 or email email@example.com. (Tickets may be purchased individually or for a group. Space is limited and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.)
- Full Euclid Beach Park Day Lolly the Trolley Experience: $16/person
- Euclid Beach Park Day Only:
- Adults: $10
- Seniors: $9
- Veterans: $7
- Children (3-12): $5
- FREE ADMISSION for WRHS members, active duty military, and children age 3 and under
- Have a group of 12 or more? Call us to book at a group rate of $8/person!
- Add-On Experiences:
- Rocket Car Rides: $4
- Pony Rides: $4
- Activity Tickets: $1 each
- Midway Games: $1
- Face Painting: $3-$5
Enter to Win the Ultimate Carousel Experience!
Take a ride between the carousel’s 108th birthday and Euclid Beach Park Day to enter to win the Ultimate Euclid Beach Park Carousel Experience!
Between May 19, the carousel’s birthday, and July 21, the fourth annual Euclid Beach Park Day, every rider on the carousel can enter to win our prize package, which includes:
- A behind-the-scenes tour for 4 of the Euclid Beach Park Grand Carousel on one of our Maintenance Mondays
- A private, chartered motor coach tour for 4, in which you will experience:
- A behind-the-scenes tour of Carousel Works in Mansfield, Ohio
- Quaint lunch for 4 in Mansfield
- A visit to the Richfield Carousel
- A behind-the-scenes tour of the Merry-Go-Round Museum in Sandusky, Ohio
The Cleveland History Center and our Euclid Beach Park Grand Carousel are fully ADA accessible. Lolly the Trolley is able to accommodate manual wheelchairs and has space to secure one guest in their wheelchair in place, while other guests would need to transfer to a seat from their wheelchair. Questions about accessibility? We’re here to help! Call 216-721-5722 x1400.