Come celebrate the 108th birthday of the Euclid Beach Park Grand Carousel!
May 19, 1910 was the day that opened the season for Euclid Beach Park. It was also the first time that attendees would set their sights on, and ride, the magnificent Euclid Beach Park Grand Carousel.
Installed by Philadelphia Toboggan Company (PTC), this new, larger, more grand carousel had four rows of horses, three inside rows of “jumpers” and an outside row of nearly life size stationary horses. The initial purchase price for this carousel: $7,734.04
Join us as we celebrate the 108th Birthday of the crown jewel of Euclid Beach Park.
- Unlimited Rides all day! Come fill your Carousel Passport (available for purchase in the Museum Store and Café)
- Cleveland’s Euclid Beach Park Carousel Society will be handing out Oreos and Milk in honor of the annual Orphan Day Picnic held at Euclid Beach Park
- Euclid Beach Park Now will be on hand to share park memories and to help you create a Make & Take Kinetic Carousel
- Be sure to also help us decorate our beloved Scotty Horse
Will you be our 200,000 rider?
The 200,000 rider will win a special tile commemorating them in the Carousel Pavilion here at the Cleveland History Center.
Take a ride between now and Euclid Beach Park Day to enter to win the Ultimate Euclid Beach Park Carousel Experience! Between May 19th, the Carousel Birthday, and July 21st, the fourth annual Euclid Beach Park Day, every rider on every ride can enter to win the Ultimate Euclid Beach Park Carousel Experience, which includes:
- Behind the scenes tour of EBPGC on Maintenance Monday for 4
- Private Chartered Motor Coach Tour for 4 to the following locations:
- Behind the Scenes tour of Carousel Works in Mansfield, Ohio
- A visit to and ride on the Richfield Carousel
- Quaint Lunch for 4 in Mansfield
- Behind the Scenes tour of the Merry-Go Round Museum in Sandusky, Ohio