Upcoming 2023 Events & Workshops
Regular Museum Hours:
Saturday & Sunday
*Please Note* Absolutely no animals are allowed on the property excluding service animals.
Follow the links below to learn more about our adult-focused evening program series, Hale Farm After Dark, or our family learning Saturday series, Hands on Hale!
Harvest Festival | Oct. 7-8 & 14-15
Harvest time at Hale Farm & Village is a time for natural beauty, busy farm days, and all of our favorite traditional fall scents & flavors! Guests will experience the seasonal work of a 19th century farm, while community partners demonstrate how traditions like cider pressing and fermentation have remained popular and important in our communities today! Join us for seasonal bites and live music!
Advance registration is NOT required–regular admission rates apply.
- Visit from Johnny Appleseed himself, sharing his story twice a day, each weekend.
- 12:00pm & 2:30pm each day
- Historic cooking and food preparation demonstrations featuring seasonal favorites like apple butter.
- Themed seasonal work & play activities for families to explore, including:
- Corn shucking
- Apple butter making
- Fall & winter games
- Pumpkin patch and FREE pumpkin painting (with purchase of a pumpkin).
- Local food vendors with seasonal tastes
- Johnny Appleseed (Hale Orchard) 12:00pm & 2:30pm
All Hale’s Eve | Oct. 28
7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Join us on the historic grounds of Hale Farm & Village for an all-out, adults-only, Halloween bash! Event features live music, two cash bars, and Trick & Treat tasting stations (included in admission) from a variety of local food vendors, breweries, vineyards, and meaderies–spread across our bewitched historic village.
Holiday Lantern Tours | Dec. 2-3, 8-10, 15-17 & 20-23
Details coming soon!