The story of two houses with many similarities:
– both were built by families whose ancestors lived on Millionaire’s Row;
– both were built by families who never really lived in them;
– both were lived in by families whose income was from Cleveland’s iron ore and steel industry
– both were designed in the Italian Renaissance architectural style;
– both became part of the Western Reserve Historical Society.
Written and published by WRHS, this is a story of the two houses that make up part of what is the WRHS History Center today.