The InHale experience invites Hale Farm guests to participate in crafting the entrepreneurial spirit, and share in our commitment to preserving the cultural landscape and sustaining social and financial impact through a hand-crafted way of life.
The Margaret Clark Morgan Foundation is a major supporter of the InHale initiative.
Experience the Hand-Crafted Way of Life
Our educational and social impact is built around core interpretative themes: farm & horticulture, historic preservation, early American crafts & trades, and local and American history.
• Craft the entrepreneurial spirit
• Steward a commitment to preserving the cultural landscape
• Sustain social and financial impact through a handcrafted way of life
We encourage school children, families and community partners to utilize the historic and natural resources to elevate the human spirit through an immersive culture and community.
• Ultimate outdoor classroom for school and youth field experiences
• Premier wedding and reception venues
• Corporate and community engagement
• Award winning special events
Hale Farm & Village l 2686 Oak Hill Road l Bath, OH |330-666-3711
(use Peninsula, OH 44264 for GPS directions)
Only Service Animals are permitted on property. NO DRONES are permitted on the property.
Thank You to the Ohio Erie Canalway Association for the continued support.
Follow us on Social Media