- This event has passed.
History on Tap | Cut From a Different Cloth
April 14, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
History on Tap is back for a second season! Join us for our first happy hour event of 2016, Cut From a Different Cloth | Cleveland Fashion Past and Future. Guests will enjoy happy hour libations, light hors d’oeuvres, trivia, rarely-seen artifacts, photo ops, and hands-on activities.
History on Tap happy hours will run the second Thursday of each month at the Cleveland History Center, 5:00 -8:00 pm.
For more information about History on Tap events, please call Programming at 216-721-5722 x1502
Tickets $10 at the door | $7 in advance | $5 for WRHS members and Students with ID
Complimentary snacks provided, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages for sale, paid parking available onsite.
Cut From a Different Cloth will feature some of our most exciting guests and activities yet:
- Fashion and Garment Industry Networking opportunities
- Fashion and Garment Industry Panel featuring local garment industry professionals
- Sean Bilovecky, Founder/Pattern Maker, The Pattern Makers
- Aaron Jacobson, Designer, FAAN
- Hillary Stone, Fashion Industry Liaison, Kent State University Fashion School
- Screen Printing Tote Bags (limited to first 75 tickets sold, so buy your tickets early!)
- History on Tap Exclusive Mini-Tours – Automotive Design
- Hale Farm & Village Demo Table
- Pop Up Exhibit featuring pieces from local designers and the WRHS Costume Collection – one night only!
- …and more!