Can’t Attend? You can still make a donation here.
Travel to a time when Cleveland was abuzz with bustling factories and horse-drawn carriages at every street corner. From burgeoning businesses to newly formed cultural institutions, celebrate our boomtown by the lake at Somewhere In Time 1870. Step into the shoes of an everyday Clevelander in an era where big name industrialists, public libraries, and pro-baseball were on the rise, and Cleveland was on its way to becoming one of the largest cities in the nation. Whether you’re a factory girl, a newspaper boy, or a millionaire tycoon, all are welcome to attend and revel in the industrial elegance of the Forest City! To purchase tickets, please see below.
Saturday, January 27, 2018
Cleveland History Center of the Western Reserve Historical Society
10825 East Boulevard, Cleveland, Ohio 44106
Dress as Your Favorite Industrial Age Icon
From Ballroom to Factory Floor, Fat-Cat Tycoon, Victorian Vixen, or Steampunk Hero
Millionaire’s Row VIP Preview
6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Exclusive Performance from the Euclid Avenue Opera House
- Elegant Epicurean Bill of Fare
- A Word from a Women’s Temperance Crusader
- Premium Spirits & Throwback Signature Cocktails
The Party Begins
7:00pm to 11:00pm
- An Exclusive Performance From the Exceptional Cleveland Ballet Company
- Silent Auction of Unique Behind the Scenes Cleveland Experiences
- Neck and Neck Racing at the Glenville Race Track
- Augusta Mittleberger’s French Poise School
- Fleet Avenue Tavern – Polka, a Lager and a Shot
- Tastings from Cleveland’s Old-World Neighborhoods
- Satin or Soot Costume Contest
- After-the-Race Games of Chance at the Roadside Club
- A Bit in the Cups Irish Pub Sing-a-long with The Portersharks
- Signature Cocktails, Wine and Suds
This party is for guests 21 years of age and over. Proceeds from Somewhere in Time support Education and Public Programs
at the Cleveland History Center. If you cannot attend but would like to donate, please click here.
Complementary valet service off of Magnolia Drive near the Reinberger Gallery Entrance
Purchase Tickets by Phone | 216.721.5722 x 1003
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Tell others you are coming! #somewhereintime
Get your costume from Chelsea’s Costume Shop! Elegant Victorian, top hats, paper boy and factory worker – everything you can imagine!
Mention Somewhere in Time and receive a 15% discount on your costume
Chelsea’s Costume Shop
1412 W 116th St
Cleveland, OH 44102